Have a Question?
We have an answer. Learn all about living at One Lytle Place by utilizing our resource library.
Here at One Lytle we offer Concierge Services for your convenience. They are here to assist you and your guests. We offer valet dry-cleaning drop off/pick up, package acceptance, assistance with guest parking permits, luggage and grocery cart check out for easy transportation of your items in and out of the building, monitoring of our on-site camera system, and complimentary coffee and cookie service 7 days a week 7a-12pm!
Deliveries and Parcels
Packages have a way of arriving when you’re not home. To help out, we are happy to accept parcels delivered by UPS, Fed-ex or any other delivery services on your behalf. If you are not home at the time of delivery, your package will be signed for and kept at the concierge desk. You can pick it up at your earliest convenience.
(513) 621-4455 – Operates from approximately 4:00a.m to 1:30a.m each and every day and serves Hamilton County residents along with some commuter trips from Clermont, Warren and Butler counties into Cincinnati.
Southbank Shuttle - TANK
(859) 331-TANK – Travels the riverfront cities of Newport, Cincinnati and Covington in style.
Maps of both the Metro and Southbank Shuttle are available at the Concierge Desk.
Please sign up for the shuttle bus contact list so we may contact you for updated shuttle information and route additions. Send your request to http://email@example.com
Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
You can enjoy wireless internet service in the following locations at One Lytle Plce:
Provider:"Speed Zone" Password Key: 5136217578
- Sun Deck
- Resident Lobby
- Leasing Office
- Pool Atrium
Renter's Insurance is required of our residents. It protects your personal property if anything happens, and may pay for any damage or loss to the apartment property. Like everyone at our community, you are responsible for damage or loss to apartment property, and your person caused by fire, vandalism, water damage, and other injurious acts or crime. Please contact the leasing office for more information.
Important Telephone Numbers
Emergency Services: 911
Police Department: 513-352-5420
Fire Department: 513-352-2311
Leasing Office: 513-621-7578
Maintenance Emergency: 513-621-7578 Opt. #3
Concierge Desk: 513-621-6223
Elementary-Hays Porter Pre K-6th Grade
High School-Of Choice- 7-12 Grade (must register at the board of Education).
City of Cincinnati Board of Education
There are many excellent magnet schools available as well!
It is our goal here at One Lytle to respond to your service requests within 48 hours (excluding weekends). If special parts or outside services are required, we’ll take care of those arrangements for you, communicate with you, and complete your request as quickly as possible. To make sure you get the service you deserve, please direct all requests to the One Lytle leasing office or you may enter them through the resident portal at http://www.onelytle.com. We will do everything we can to ensure a prompt and accurate repair the very first time!
Our on-call maintenance technician will be happy to assist you with the following 24-hour emergency items:
- No electricity throughout the apartment
- No water throughout the apartment
- No heat/AC in extremely cold/hot temperatures (60 degrees or below/80 degrees or higher)
- Water coming into your apartment (i.e. flooding, leaks, etc.)
- Toilet not working (if you only have one bathroom)
- Possibilities of fire from electrical sparks, burning odor, or detection of smoke. If a fire occurs, call 911 first!
- Anytime your apartment security is compromised (i.e. broken window, damaged lock, etc.)
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911!
Meanwhile, here are a few guidelines for handling some possible issues:
Electrical (power failure)
- Determine if there is an area power failure and that your electricity payments are up to date. You may call Duke Energy to get information on electrical outages at 800.543.5599.
- Check your circuit breakers. Turn them all to the “OFF” position, then turn to the “ON” position.
- Call our office if an area power failure is not evident and step two does not restore power. 513-621-7578 opt. #3
Plumbing(stoppage or overflow)
- Turn off the “shut off” valve nearest the fixture. Note: To do so, turn the shut-off valve a quarter to the right.
- Do not use fixture.
- Call our office. 513-621-7578 opt. #3
Keys and Locks
If you are locked out of your apartment during normal business hours, please contact the leasing office. We will be happy to provide you with a key with proper photo identification. If you are locked out during non-business hours, please contact a local locksmith.
Klinge and Son- (513) 961-2154. For security reasons, our maintenance staff is not permitted to unlock your door after business hours.
If you require pest control service, please contact our leasing office and we will be happy to schedule a pest control appointment for you. You will be asked to secure all pets during this pest control visit.
Light Bulb Replacement
When you move in your apartment will be fully equipped with light bulbs in all of the permanent fixtures. If you need a bulb replaced, please contact the leasing office to enter a service request.
Caring For Your Apartment
If you notice a slow drain in your kitchen or bathroom please contact the leasing office and enter a service request rather than trying to clear the drain yourself using any type of chemical such as Drano.
Due to the high-rise nature of our building, it is recommended that any and all food scraps go in the garbage and not down the drain into the disposal. Always run cold water while using your disposal.
Air filters will be changed on a bi-annual basis as part of our preventative maintenance program. If you would like it changed more frequently, please contact the office and put in a service request and we will happily replace it for you. Keep in mind that the AC return vent needs to be free from obstruction in order to keep the system running to the optimum level.
Caring For Your Community
Grounds and Hallways
In order to provide our residents with a pleasant place to call home, we work hard to keep the grounds and common areas clean, neat and attractive for everyone to enjoy. Some basic community guidelines to help us stay beautiful are:
- Please make sure your garbage goes straight from your apartment to the community trash chute. We do not allow bags of trash to be left in hallways or common areas.
- Please take care to clear personal belongings from outside your front door. We love to see a standard front door mat or seasonal decor gracing your entry, but anything else simply does not help in our community efforts to keeping our community looking neat and clean.
- Please remember that smoking is not allowed in our common areas, hallways or elevators. If you wish to smoke inside your apartment, we strongly suggest using the balcony so as not to disturb your residents with the second hand smoke.
- Finally, please show respect for landscaped areas, shrubbery, and trees. We work hard to keep the grounds looking great and appreciate your help in keeping them that way. Please make sure that you are only allowing your pets to go potty in the designated “pet potty” areas in the mulch on Pete Rose or Mehring Way. Please do not allow them to go on the concreate at the entrances/exits of the building or on any bollard or concreate posts.
Disturbances and Noises
Noise can be a nuisance, and at One Lytle, we ask all of our residents to be considerate of their neighbors when entertaining, using their television or stereo, or using appliances and vacuum cleaners late at night. This also includes using the laundry room after 11pm.
If you are experiencing a noise concern, please let our leasing staff know and we will address the issue promptly.
We offer recycling services down on the loading dock at Pete Rose Way. Please place all recycling items in bins and make sure all boxes are broken down. If you have bagged trash or boxes that will not fit down the trash chute, you may take these items to this area as well.
Patios and Balconies
Since the appearance of balconies and patios affect the appearance of our community, they may not be used for the storage of trash, boxes, tires, auto parts, broken furniture, etc.
For your peace of mind, door-to-door solicitation is not allowed. If a solicitor makes it to your door, please refer them to our office. We will take care of it.
Weapons and Firearms
Displaying or discharging fireworks, guns, slingshots, or any type of firearm or weapon is strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy by any resident, occupant, or guest may result in the immediate termination of the lease contract.
Community Recreation and Amenities
Our community includes a complimentary 24-hour, 3,000 square foot high-tech fitness center and recreational facility with cardio and weight training rooms, plus showers and locker rooms. The fitness center is located on the 1st level and requires a key fob for access.
Pool, Spa and Sauna
Our pool area, on our first level, offers a large, heated indoor swimming pool with accompanying whirlpool spa and sauna. The pool area is open year-round from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm, and includes several tables and chairs, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
The Sun Deck is a wonderful place to sun yourself or observe our spectacular views! Go to the 26th floor and follow the signs up the stairwell to the rooftop. The rooftop Sun Deck is available to rent for private parties. The rental rate is $100.00 for 6 hours. There is a $150.00 deposit required. Space is limited to 50 people. Contact our office to complete your reservation.
One Lytle provides a Resident Lounge and Business Center for use by our residents 24 hours a day. This includes a seating area, Wi-Fi Internet, big screen tv, 3 computers with a printer, scanner and fax machine and complimentary fresh baked cookies and coffee 7 days a week from 7a-12pm
All vehicles parked in community parking areas must be in working condition and have current registration tags. Additionally, we must ask that if you do not intend to operate your vehicle for an extended period of time that you park in less premium parking spaces as a courtesy to your neighbors. Vehicles in violation of the following guidelines will be towed without notice at the owner’s expense:
- Abandoned vehicles and disabled cars
- Vehicles without an appropriate One Lytle-issued parking permit displayed (guest parking)
- Vehicles with expired license plates
- Vehicles parked in fire lanes
- Vehicles parked in handicap zones without the proper permit
- Vehicles blocking the trash compacter or other vehicles
- Vehicles parked illegally in an assigned space of another resident
Bicycles and Motorcycles
All bicycles must be locked to the provided bike racks or in the assigned bike storage area.
Motorcycles must be registered with the office and parked in the assigned motorcycle parking area.
We offer both assigned uncovered and covered parking ranging from $50 to $90/month for our residents. All residents that have a vehicle must register for an assigned parking space and are not permitted to use the guest parking spaces.
One Lytle is one of the only communities in the downtown area that offers complimentary guest parking! We have over 40 guest spaces available for their use. All guests parked in the guest lot, must register their vehicle at the concierge desk and obtain a valid guest parking permit to be displayed in the windshield of their vehicle. Not for residents' permanent use. Residents are required to park in the reserved and attached parking garage to the High Rise Building. Each space rents for $50-$100 per month.
Dogs and cats are welcome at One Lytle but we do have a few restrictions:
- All pets must be registered at the leasing office.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate dogs larger than 70lbs.
- We allow up to two pets per apartment. We do have a pet fee of $35/month per pet and a non-refundable pet fee of $200/pet.
- Breed restrictions apply
- Your dog must be leashed and under your control at all times when outside your apartment.
- You must pick up your pet’s waste each time you take him or her out and ensure you are using the approved “potty” areas.
- Pets are not to be left unattended outside or on the balcony/patio of your apartment.
- Cats must remain inside your apartment or be leashed, or in a carrier, when outside.
- An aquarium is fine, but if it holds more than 50 gallons of water, we need you to have insurance for it.
- Sorry, but we can’t allow any wild, exotic, endangered or poisonous animals, reptiles, or birds to be in residence at One Lytle.
- For the community’s rules about other types of pets, please check with the office. We’ll be happy to provide more information.
Rent Payment and Lease Agreement
Rent Payment Guidelines
Please make your rent payments by personal check, certified check or money order, or through our online payment system. You are welcome to drop off rent checks in the office, or for after-hours payment, please use our rent drop box.
- Cash and partial payments cannot be accepted.
- Remember to clearly write your apartment number on the check or money order.
- Delinquent rent payments are subject to late charges, as well as, legal fees and court costs. If rent has not been received by the 3rd day of the month, a late fee of $75 will be due on the morning of the 4th day. If rent has not been received by the 15th day of the month, the account will be submitted for eviction and will be subject to legal fees.
- Bank returned checks will not be re-deposited. In addition to late charges, the resident incurs a N.S.F. charge of $75 over and above the amount of the check as well as the late fees.
- Checks returned by the bank must be redeemed within 48 hours with a cashier’s check or money order. Two returned checks will necessitate that for a period of 12 months, rent payments are made only by cashier’s check or money order.
Our residents are responsible for paying all utilities separately. You will need to call Duke Energy to set up your electric account, Time Warner Cable for TV and/or internet, and Cincinnati Bell for home phone and/or internet.
Duke Energy: 800.544.6900
Time Warner Cable:
Concierge Relationship Representative
Cincinnati Bell: 513-566-4102
Your water/trash/sewer account will be set up automatically for you upon move in. You will receive a bill within 90 days from a company called YES Energy. Once this bill is received, you will make the payment directly to One Lytle. You may include it with your rent payment for the following month.
Lease Terms and Renewal
We will contact you in advance of your lease expiration date to introduce renewal options and explain any changes to lease terms and rental rates. The lengths of renewal lease terms vary, but usually do not exceed twelve months. If you choose to continue residency on a month-to-month basis at the end of your original lease term, you will be required to pay a month-to-month fee of $300 plus the Market rate for your apartment home. If you choose not to renew, your lease requires a 60-day written notice to vacate.
Transferring to Another Apartment
We want you to stay with us for a long time, so if you find your current home no longer meets your needs, consider transferring to another apartment home within the community. We will be happy to assist you in finding an apartment that will meet your new requirements. We require a 30 day written notice and a $500 transfer fee to transfer apartments.
All persons over the age of 18 are required to be added to the lease agreement and fill out the appropriate application. Roommates are jointly responsible for all rental payments and lease terms. As a result, a notice to move out from one roommate is not valid unless signed by all roommates residing in the apartment.
Upon move-out, the security deposit refund check (if one is owed) will be made out in the names of all residents listed on the lease agreement and mailed to the forwarding address provided. That means roommates will have to decide when and how to divide the deposit appropriately.
At One Lytle we are committed to the principles of Fair Housing. We will not discriminate in the leasing and management of our community on the basis of sex, age, marital status, race, creed, ancestry, color, religion, national origin, gender, handicap, sexual orientation, or familial status.
These principles are guaranteed by law, meaning that we cannot and will not provide different adult and family sections of the apartment community nor require one set of rules for certain residents and another set of rules for others.
We promise to provide all residents and guests with the same courteous treatment and application of company and community guidelines.
To assure a quality lifestyle for all residents, we have established occupancy guidelines for the maximum number of persons that can occupy each floor plan type: Two occupants in a one bedroom, four occupants in a two bedroom, and six occupants in a three-bedroom floor plan. If you experience a change in family size that puts your family outside the guidelines, please contact the office to assist you with the transition.
We offer corporate apartments! You can find them here One Lytle Place - Corporate Apartments.
Join the Waitlist!
Application Fee: $49
Security Deposit: $250
Administration Fee: $100 one-time only, due at move in
Pet Fee: $200 one-time only, due at move in
Pet Rent: $35/pet/month
Parking Fees: $50-90